Saturday, November 26, 2011

My Favorite Thanksgiving Recipes


I hope everyone had a very special and happy Thanksgiving.

My family celebrates Thanksgiving three times, so I am spoiled with great food for a week or more. This thanksgiving we had so many delicious dishes it was hard for me to pick just one to share. I always have good luck with picking recipes, and everyone always requests for copies. With that being said I have decided to share my a few of my favorite Thanksgiving dishes. Enjoy!



I am going to start with sharing the Sweet Potato Casserole from allrecipes.com. I have made this three times this week and each time everyone raved about the rich sweet taste.


I have made it with and without the eggs added and it turned out great each time. Once you try this I have a good feeling this will be the staple on your next menu.


My second favorite dish I tried this year was a Feta Dip. This is simply heaven. It is light yet filling. You have so many options for breads or dippers. This fantastic recipe was found on great blog called Clover Lane. Take this to your next party and watch the magic happen. Pita bread, french bread, even crackers would be a fantastic side with it.
055

I threw this dish together with a couple moderation's and it was still perfection. I had cans of diced tomatoes so that is what I opted to use. Ah-Maze-ING! Simple! Love it! This seriously was about a 10 minute prep including cutting the bread. I also did not have Greek Seasoning so I used Oregano, Salt and Pepper as suggested. Bravo!


Two words. Snickerdoodle Blondies.

My brother in law loves Snickerdoodle cookies, and he could not get enough of this sinfully delicious dessert. This recipe was found on a hilarious blog called Delightful Bitefuls. She has so many amazing dishes listed. To make this dish even better, most every home kitchen has all the ingredients with out a special trip out. Try it. Love it. Make it again.


All pictures and recipes were from the original sources mentioned in this blog.

Thank you!

 


1 comment:

Sarah said...

Thank you! Glad you liked it!