Monday, November 28, 2011

Winter Fashion


Oh the weather outside is frightful...


I have been so inspired by all the adorable looks I have been seeing on Pinterest. I have decided to put together a grouping of winter looks that I would LOVE to have in my closet this winter.

 I am totally crushing on above the knees boots. I would really like to get a pair soon. This whole look is amazing, but the boots are what drew me in.

This is from the Dolores Promesas Fall Winter 2011-2012 Look book.





A sweet and classic sweater dress is a must in every females closet in the fall and winter. I love this classic look with the chunky bangles and the knee high socks. Those fantastic shoes definitely add some fun to the whole look. I would love to wear this.

This piece was from the Blanco 2012 Winter Look Book





This next look is an affordable gorgeous style from H&M.
This bright and fun pattern is a look that can be worn by day or night with minimal transformation. I would pull back my hair an add some sparkle with earrings and a bracelet for a fun and sexy night look.





This next piece is from the Christian Dior Ready to Wear Autumn/Winter 2011/2012 show during Paris Fashion Week. This look takes my breath away. Oh how I wish oh wish to have this in my closet one day. This dress just screams romance to me, with the flowing tiers of fabric and the charming top piece. The shoes add just enough drama and spunk to the look. Love it!













No comments: