Thursday, December 29, 2011

New Years Eve Fashion



The carefree days before being married and having my children I always looked forward to the new year in many ways. Number one is I love the thought of a “fresh start” in the beginning of the new year. No better way to bring that fresh start to your life by looking and feeling fabulous. My personal style for new year's eve is total glitz and glam. I love the sparkles and sexy look. Here are my favorite inspirations to ring in 2012 with total style.

Anya Hindmarch Valerie Multicolor Glitter Clutch.


So sophisticated and gorgeous. If you are not quite the glitzy type, but want to be glam this is the perfect accessories to carry your items in this New Year's Eve.


Miu Miu Open Toe Glitter/Suede Booties


These are amazing. Perfectly paired with a rich jewel tone tight and a fab little black dress. I can totally imagine a silver/grey smokey eye and nude lip with this awesome shoe.


Polyvore.com

This is a very cool website for loads of fashion inspirations. These looks I put together in a matter of 30 minutes. I'm sure you can find these pieces and create a similar look with no problem. This time though you will have a plan of attack while shopping because you will know exactly what you are looking for.












Happy New Years Everyone!

 

No comments: