Tuesday, December 13, 2011

2012 Pantone Color Of The Year Tangerine Tango

Tangerine Tango – Pantone's Color Of 2012

This fun, energetic, color was chosen because of the encouraging hues that provide motivation and action. Personally, I LOVE IT!
I decided to peek around and find inspiration through items with this beautiful hue. Enjoy!

The first thing that caught my attention is this amazing chair from Crate and Barrel. This would be a great focus piece in a subtle room. If you are looking for a pop of color this would definitely be a great go to piece. I am really enjoying the thoughts of Browns and Pantone Tangerine Tango mixed together.


The pallet including Tangerine Tango, Driftwood and Starfish drew my right in. I could imagine myself in this room with a chunky knit blanket and a cup of hot cocoa. This room is so earthy and airy with just the right amount of color. I love the idea of using pillows of an accent color to make the room pop. This is a simple and easy way to liven your room with out being anchored with a permanent piece.

On the fashion side I am actually having a hard time finding pieces that really interest me. I did however find jewelry pieces that are very fun!

I have to say my favorite is the Tangerine feather jewelry. Look at how funky these are. I love the way you can add the popular feather look with out having to put the darn things in your hair!

The second piece I really just loved is a bold beautiful hair flower. This can be worn with any complementing color to really add a special touch.

Well I hope you all enjoys samples of how you can incorporate the 2012 Pantone Color Of The Year Tangerine Tango.

1 comment:

*Colette* said...

that chair is AMAZING. i absolutely love it. ;)