Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Free Back To School Printable

Back To School


Happy Tuesday! I hope everyone's day was as swell as mine. My son had his 6th Birthday today, and both of my babies started Kindergarten. It was such a joyous day seeing them become more independent and see how they shine around others. I really had a goal set to give a cute, and most importantly simple gift to the kid's teachers. The children and I decided to bake chocolate chip cookies this weekend. It worked out that we had three cookies for each teacher of descending sizes. I stacked them, and wrapped them in cellophane, and adorned it with a cute curly ribbon. I dug out a couple small gift bags from my wrapping bins. I wasn't feeling the traditional gift bag, so I cut off the handles and made a label. It worked out perfect!


To make the gift bag label I went on to the a.w.e.s.o.m.e website www.picnik.com and created tags.

I recently started messing around on the site with the free options. I am now starting to develop a love for it. It is very user friendly and the possibilities of what can be created are endless.Creating printable's is now on my
                               "to-do wish list."

The teachers loved the gifts, got a laugh out of the tags, and (hopefully) started out the year in a great positive way!


Here are a couple pictures.

Enjoy!















No comments: