Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Fall Decorating

As I mentioned earlier on today's post I L.O.V.E. FALL!

It is so beautiful will all the colors and fresh crisp air. Today I worked on cleaning my house and getting my summer decor put away. I could not wait to get my house cozy and gorgeous for the colder months ahead.
I promised I would post pictures of what I had put out today. I am very happy with the way it has turned out. From moving into a larger space compared to the last one, I now feel it necessary to get a few things to add to my fall collection. The items I have just are not cutting it any more.

With that being said, I will definitely be on a mission for low cost items that I can add things to, and transform into beautiful decor. I hope you love the pictures as much as I am enjoying looking at it. I find myself walking into the dining room just to look at all the pretty stuff =)



This is the entry table into my dining room.


This is also in the dining room.

Need a simple filler...popcorn!



I simply added a couple pine cones to the wall unit.

I hope everyone has a great night!


No comments: