Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Free Fall Printable

Happy Tuesday Everyone!!


I hope all of you are enjoying your day as much as I am. Today I am cleaning and preparing my house for the Fall season. I have to say Fall is by far on the top of my favorite seasons. The fresh air and beautiful trees are worth the hot summer!


Because this is my first Fall season in our house I am creating printable's for each season as they come along. Here is mine for Autumn.






I printed it on a primary orange color stock paper. It turned out great. After I get some of my items set up around the house I will be posting pictures!

Now is a great time for those of you who haven't thought about setting up for fall decor. I would love to see what you all have done in your homes.

Until later...





No comments: