Sunday, September 4, 2011

Brooch Bridal Bouquet

Oh My Word!

My beautiful sister is getting married in Las Vegas in October. I unfortunately I cannot make it, so I am trying to help out as much as possible with everything before hand. Anyways I am a total DIY'er and I honestly believe if there is a want there is a way :) My sister totally fell in love with Brooch Bouquets so of course I said, "Oh yeah, we can totally do that."

With a bottle of wine in tow we got our craft on. All the pieces went together very smooth. We did not have to tear anything apart, and no anger words were blurted. It was so much fun having girl time and getting all giddy about the wedding. I do have to say though it was very hard knowing I will not be able to be there with her on her wedding day seeing this special piece coming together.

We did not take any action shots while putting the flowers together, but I do have pictures after we assembled them. We still have to attach the feathers and the wrap. I will be sewing a custom sleeve for the bouquet and hopefully making her flower dreams come true.

I will give you all a peak of what we have completed.

I hope everyone has a great Labor Day tomorrow!




The Brides Bouquet
Maid Of Honor Bouquet

The Father Of The Bride And Groomsmen Pins

Grooms Pin

Mothers Pins or Wrist Piece


No comments: