Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Free Family Printable


Hello There.


Today I would like to share a special free printable. This has great meaning and is great for any part of your home.

I was thinking of printing this on burlap, but I decided against it. The room I am placing this is in is our family room. We spend a great deal of time in there, and it will be nice reminder of how important family is. My children are starting to read and my son immediately noticed the word Love. My heart melted. Anyways, print this off and place it somewhere you will often look for a guaranteed smile.


Be sure to shrink to size before printing :) You can do this in your printing options.

Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

sweetwahine said...

Love your printable!! I just I'm now following you and gave you an award on my blog. Just paying it forward. Love you blog!!!

http://swbeautifullife.blogspot.com/2012/01/versatile-blogger-award-number-2.html