Saturday, January 14, 2012

Newest Winter Fashion Trends


Cute or Not So Much....You Tell Me!

So this week I have read or heard about the newest winter fashion trends. Some of them I have to say I love and some are not so cute. I am not the type of girl who can pull off any crazy looks, but if this intrigues you more power to ya. :) I put together a couple boards to show examples and you can be to judge.


This first fashion trend is something I can actually see myself being apart of. Bright Bold Nail Polish. This is a great way to liven up a drab wardrobe. Pick a nice bright color for your nails. This will add a nice pop to usual neutral colors worn during this season. The great thing about this is each color will only cost you $5-$6.




The next trend is also another one that I love. Big Beautiful Rings! Ladies, dig out that fun costume jewelry or go ahead and buy that ring you thought was a little to crazy for your style. Big, chunky and glamorous rings are in. I am super excited about this. I have always loved large funky rings. Now I have a good reason to wear them without getting funny looks. Here is a collection I put together of fun pieces.



I have to admit if I had the space and the money I would be loaded up on shoes. The coming trend of printed shoes...not so much. With shoes like these it seriously takes about fifty bad ones for me to find a pair that I actually like. The prints I am finding are all very loud and almost annoying to look at. Take a look and tell me what you think...




The final trend that is popping up are temporary lip tattoos called Violet Lips. I have to be completely honest here...They scare me and are horrifying to look at. Lips are suppose to be luscious and beautiful. These tattoos turn them into a scary image of something that should not be on your face. I laughed when I saw these and the women wearing them. They looked ridiculous! They were sitting there pouting their lips thinking it was cute. Honey, if your in your mid 20's or up don't do it, just don't. I feel this trend is one the young ones need to stick to. You know, the high school girls. What would you do??? Into it or not?



Well that's it, the latest and not always greatest fashion trends.
Until Next Time My Friends.







QMWDGY9EK8VE

No comments: