Sunday, January 1, 2012

Free Winter Words Subway Art


Happy New Year!

I hope everyone had a wonderful night to ring in 2012!

Now that winter is in full swing it is time to start transitioning your décor into its winter fashion. Take down those Christmas decorations and start creating a winter paradise. I am so excited to have my house decked out for this beautiful season. The first thing to be changed is my Subway Art. Here is a free Winter Words subway art printable to jump start your winter décor.

Check back soon for another style of Winter Subway Art soon!





3 comments:

sweetwahine said...

I hope you had a happy holiday!!

SusanEvick said...

I love the winter wonderland subway art. What size frame do you have that in? Thanks.

Unknown said...

Hi Susan!

I am so sorry for the late response. For some reason it didn't alert me there was a new comment.

I put them into a standard 8x10 frame. Be sure to check out some of my newer prints too!

Thanks for following!

Sincerely,

Lauren